Osteopathy for adults
Patients with the following complaints come to me in my office:
- Back pain, “lumbago”, lumbago and sciatica
- Restrictions of movement and blockages of joints and the spine
- Pain in the jaw-palate complex (CMD – craniomandibular dysfunction)
- TMJ problems, such as crunching or misalignments
- sports injuries
- organic complaints (such as indigestion or heart disease)
- Pain in the pelvis, back and neck area
- Headache, migraine, dizziness or tinnitus
- Hip dysplasia, malposition of the legs / feet
- degenerative changes of the spine (spondylosis)
- Women’s disease (menstruation, pregnancy, menopause, hormonal imbalance)
- Shoulder discomfort (impingement, frozen shoulder and co.)
Osteopathy has also established itself in Germany as a naturopathic treatment in the last 30 years. The focus is on the human being as a whole with the musculoskeletal system, the organs and the craniosacral system. The treatment tries to activate the self-healing powers of the body. Also, the spine and other joints are deblocked and brought back into balance. The blood circulation is stimulated by the treatment.
Since German legislation does not permit me to give detailed information about the efficacy of osteopathy here, you can only read the patient’s opinions on Jameda.
Furthermore, you can ask me too. I advise you without further obligations.